Clean up your Raiser’s Edge™ database once and for all!
Join me for my free webinar and learn exactly how I cleaned up over 500 Raiser's Edge™ databases and kept them clean!
Register now to receive access to this exclusive content that will give you game-changing insights on how to bring this service in-house and SAVE thousands on consulting costs.
Register below and start saving money for your organization today!
⋙ I inherited a Raiser’s Edge™ database with a ton of illogical codes and nobody knows what they mean
⋙ I’m overwhelmed with where to start in cleaning up Raiser’s Edge™
⋙ Nobody trusts the database or mailing lists
⋙ We can’t pull accurate reports and they need a lot of manual manipulation
⋙ Donors get mailings with name errors or we accidentally send to dead people
⋙ Fundraisers are keeping side-saddled spreadsheets of prospects
⋙ Nobody signs into the database
⋙ We’re not using all the modules we’re paying for
⋙ I’m spending a lot of time doing work-arounds and just need to fix what’s broken
Over the last decade, I have cleaned up over 500 Raiser’s Edge™ databases and my clients have kept them clean. There’s a method and an order to cleaning up your database in an efficient, effective way, and I want to share that with you.
I want to help you understand exactly what needs to be cleaned up, how to articulate the state of the database to the team, how to clean it up, how to engage the team in decision-making, and how to keep your clean fundraising database intact.
Or Skip The Webinar and Go Straight to
The Clean Database Project for Raiser’s Edge™ Users!
Introducing….The Clean Database Project for Raiser’s Edge™
an end-to-end, turn-key, proven system that helps you clean up every area of your Raiser’s Edge™ database.
Here’s a sneak peak of what you’ll learn inside this
10-module self-paced course:
- Module 1: We’ll talk through the foundations of cleanup, shortcuts in RE™, communication tactics to use when cleaning up the database, Excel tips and tricks, and global add vs global change
- Module 2: This is the first module on constituent cleanup and we’ll cover address types, phones, emails, titles, suffixes, solicit codes, and managing empty records
- Module 3: As we work through constituent cleanup, we’ll discuss solicitors and their relationships, actions, notes, media/attachments, and relationships
- Module 4: Our final module on constituents will go deep into addressees and salutations, constituent codes, constituent attributes and duplicate records
- Module 5: With constituents tidied up, we’ll turn our sights to other large-scale initiatives like business rules, other attributes, and security
- Module 6: We’ll tackle all your modules, including events, education, tributes, prospect tab, volunteer, and others
- Module 7: Next up is gift cleanup, so we’ll home in in campaigns, funds, and appeals, building the gift architecture and fixing your coding
- Module 8: Our second module on gift cleanup will go through how to clean up gift subtypes, gift codes, soft credits, and all matching gifts
- Module 9: Our final gift module will tackle pledges, pledge schedules, adjustments, and write offs.
- Module 10: The last module will dive into cleaning up annotations, archiving old queries, reports, and exports, inactive records, and course wrap up
And because this information is so powerful I’m able to charge over $15,000 to clean up Raiser’s Edge™ databases on behalf of my clients. I’ve even taught this material in group coaching sessions for $3,500 a pop. Why?
Because with this knowledge, clients are then able to save a ton of time, actually fix their broken database, instill trust in the data, reports, and mailing lists, and offer a better experience with donors.
And that’s why you can get instant access to the entire Clean Database Project for Raiser’s Edge™ for just one payment of $997.Show Me How to Clean Up My Raiser’s Edge™ Database!
And to make it a no-brainer deal for you, I’m giving you a 5-day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of The Clean Database Project for Raiser’s Edge™
That’s right: Go through the first module, check out the bonuses, follow the steps, put in the work, and if you don’t love it in the first 5 days, send me an email and I’ll refund you immediately. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If The Clean Database Project doesn’t work for you, I’d much prefer for you to take your money and invest it where you will be happier and get results. I just want you to unlock your fundraising potential.
Also - if you sign up for The The Clean Database Project for Raiser's Edge™ today, you’ll receive some exclusive bonuses:
Bonus 1 - Access to our resource library and all tools within, including white papers, quick win videos, and templates and tools (valued at $240)
Bonus 2 - Access to one of our best-selling policies: our Donor Privacy/Data Retention Policy (valued at $300)
Imagine a year from today when you have a clean Raiser’s Edge™ database. Accurate mailing lists are being pulled; acknowledgements are sent quickly; and there are no more mistakes in reporting. You’ll save 8-10 hours every month with this knowledge!
Imagine watching your development department open up the database everyday and it is the trusted destination for all things fundraising.
It’s POSSIBLE!Take Me To The Course