NONPROFIT TRAINING FOR FUNDRAISERS AND FUNDRAISING OPERATIONS PROFESSIONALS.
Are you setting your fundraisers up for success? This audit will show you all the gaps in your fundraising efforts.
We’ll walk you through the 15 elements you need for a thriving, sustainable fundraising program. If you are looking to foster an environment that supports successful fundraising, loyal donors, and a sophisticated donor experience, this webinar is for you! With our printable audit, we’ll walk you through the 15 elements and you can score your program against best practice. At the end of this webinar, you’ll know exactly what areas of your program need attention.
- Assess your fundraising efforts and know exactly where energy is needed to build a sustainable, thriving fundraising program
- Understand how your development department compares to best practice in the 15 areas of fundraising
- Gauge your ability to grow loyal donors, support successful fundraisers, and curate a sophisticated donor experience
Fall back in love with your fundraising database. How to diagnose and fix your donor database.
Let’s fix your fundraising database once and for all! Your donor database is one of the best tools in your fundraising toolkit. If it is a hot mess, it’s holding you back in your fundraising efforts. This webinar will teach you our tried and true 3-step process that has helped us clean up more than 500 databases and keep them clean.
- Diagnose your database in four areas: overall database health, gift entry and pledge management, constituent tracking and management, database utilization
- Understand what is going well and exactly what needs attention in your database
- Master the art of writing fundraising database standards and how to engage the team so there’s buy in
Data-driven fundraising decisions: Are your metrics and reporting helping you raise money?
Oftentimes fundraisers are measured on the wrong things or are receiving data that doesn’t drive action. If you’re in either of these situations, we’re here to help! This webinar will give you key performance indicators for every position in your development shop. We’ll also share with you our most power-packed reports that drive revenue and the right actions.
Compare your fundraising metrics to best practice to make sure you’re measuring the right things
Understand the three main audiences for fundraising reports and what information is most useful for each audience
Distinguish between fundraising reporting that drives action and what isn’t helpful
Stop Chasing Whales: How donor qualification can help you pursue the right major gift prospects
Wealth screening can send us off chasing prospects that have high capacity but no affinity for our nonprofit mission. This is wasted time! Qualification is one of the most important phases in moves management but it is often overlooked. We tend to be transfixed by capacity and pay little attention to affinity. The only prospects you should pursue are ones with both affinity and capacity. We’ll unpack how to properly qualify your major gift prospects so you are being selective on who you spend your precious time on.
- Know how to identify major gift prospects with high affinity within your donor database and pair them with capacity
- Learn how to uncover the right major gift prospects through discovery calls and meetings
- Get trained on the 8 questions to ask when qualifying major gift prospects
Are you pursuing the right major gift prospects? What your major gift portfolio should look like.
Too often we find that major gift officers are pursuing the wrong prospects, for the wrong program, at the wrong time, and for the wrong amount. The key is to build your best major gift portfolio! We’ll teach you all our tips and tricks for the perfect portfolio composition and how to make the right moves to gracefully add and remove prospects from your portfolio.
- Grasp when to keep major gift prospects in your portfolio and when to bless and release
- Understand the perfect portfolio composition for your fundraising shop
- Ascertain the best practices for how many major gift prospects should be in your portfolio and how often you should be in contact with them
Watch The Replay
Understanding the donor journey: Mapping out how your donors experience your organization
It's often surprising what we glean when we map out all of the ways we’re in touch with our donors at different levels. Are you asking too much or too little? Are you properly communicating your impact? We’ll provide you with a tool that will help you understand all the touchpoints and if donors are bombarded with conflicting messages about your organization.
- Understand the complete picture of how donors experience your organization
- Be able to course-correct your donor communications and balance how often, when, and what donors receive
- Articulate what the donor experience is for every giving level
Are you setting your board members up to fail in their fundraising efforts? The Right Way to Engage Your Board in Fundraising.
Our board members aren’t full time fundraisers, yet we expect them to understand all the ins and outs of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. Then we are upset when they can’t deliver. In this webinar, we’re going to look at the four ways that we can engage our board members and set them up for fundraising success. Our scorecard will help you assess each board member based on their individual skills and gifts and deploy them in the highest and best use.
- Understand the 4 board member profiles and how each profile can assist you in fundraising
- Utilize our assessment tool to assess each board member and which profile(s) they represent
- Understand your board composition when it comes to fundraising and recruit board members that fill any gaps
Watch The Replay